On-Air Traffic Reporter
Posted on 2018-12-13
By WTIC-AM, WTIC-FM, WZMX-FM and WRCH-FM Entercom
Mix 104.1 is looking for our next On-Air Traffic Reporter. A knowledge of Boston Roadways and previous traffic experience is required. Candidates must have high energy, be able to convey accidents and congestion quickly and concisely and be fast on your feet.
Description of Duties:
- Gathering, writing, recording and editing traffic reports and information as outlined by Entercom Communications
- Identifying videos, images and stories and transforming them into compelling content for digital consumption.
- Managing content on social media platforms & station websites stations.
- Making station appearances as required.
- Other duties as required by management.
- Position offers AFTRA Benefits
- Must be computer literate and have excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Must be helpful in traffic gathering operation.
- Knowledge of the broadcast area geography and transportation systems is essential.
- Understanding of online digital content with ability to engage an audience.
- Experience using digital audio software.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a changing environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://entercom.avature.net/careers/JobDetail?id=13715 to apply.
Consistent with our Equal Opportunity Program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer