Sales Assistant - Digital Marketing Support
Posted on 2018-12-12
By KSSK, Island 98.5, Star 101.9, 93.9 Jamz, KHVH, KIKI iHeartMedia
iHeart Radio stations in Honolulu are looking for a qualified sales assistant for our digital marketing department to provide support in sales administration, generates sales-related reports , designed digital ads, and acts as an extension of the sales team.
- Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history.
- Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with product pricing, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
- Works with AE to create graphic ads for digital campaign tactics
- Generates contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities & revenue data, pool reports, unapproved credits, etc.
- Responds to client requests, e.g., spot times.
- Records and forwards checks, handles contracts for Account Executives, prepares presentations, types & proofreads correspondence, files and makes copies, relieves receptionist.
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Viero and Radio Fusion or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
- Proficient in Photo Shop suite
- Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Demonstrates competitive spirit; shows desire to “move up”
- 4-year college degree preferred but not required
- None required
HOW TO APPLY:
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer