Posted on 2018-12-06
By WTIC-AM, WTIC-FM, WZMX-FM and WRCH-FM Entercom
WTIC-AM has an immediate opening for a Engineering/IT Technician.
Req ID#: 31018
Job Title: Engineering/IT Technician
Job Description/Requisition Details:
- Assist in maintenance of on-air product.
- Maintain, troubleshoot & repair equipment and systems.
- Install technical equipment & systems at studio, transmitter, STL, in company vehicles, remotes, promotions and at two-way sites in keeping with good engineering practice.
- Support station & field operations, as necessary, especially during major studio & field efforts involving technical equipment.
- Set-up and maintenance of broadcast remote equipment.
- Light production work at on-air remotes; running of board at broadcasts.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
- 2 years experience in broadcast facilities with minimum 2 years Associates degree in electronics.
- Basic knowledge of personal computers is a must.
- Valid state driver’s license for operation of company vehicles is required.
- Personal vehicle is required for 24 hr. response for emergencies.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to identify colors, use close and distant vision, visually focus, hear, balance, sit, walk, bend, touch/feel, carry up to 50 pounds, climb, squat, crawl, stand, lift, push/pull, reach, twist and turn.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://entercom.avature.net/careers/JobDetail?id=13709 to apply.
Consistent with our Equal Opportunity Program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer