Posted on 2018-12-05
By WUVG TV Channel 34 WUVG TV Channel 34
Univision Atlanta Local Media is looking for a dynamic and dedicated Account Coordinator who will assist Account Executives in transactional support and overall office administrative duties. Key tasks include: entering orders, creating packages, assisting with make-goods, communicating commercial air times, coordinating ad copy, responding to incoming requests, getting credit approvals, following up on invoice discrepancies/collections, screen incoming calls. This position is in a high pressure and fast pace environment involving TV and Digital.
• Responsible for entering client orders, creating sales packages, assisting with commercial make-goods
• Responsible for communicating commercial air times, coordinating ad copy, and responding to incoming requests
• Responsible for obtaining credit approvals and following up on invoice discrepancies/collections
• Enter orders into Wide Orbit system and verifying accuracy
• Assist account executives by pulling avails, linking with historical rates, and creating packages/proposals for account executive approval
• Pulling daily pre-emption reports and contacting clients to obtain make good approval
• Assist account executives with posting and pre-posting
• Responsible for receiving ad copy from client or production department
• Obtaining credit approval and creating profile for new accounts
• Follow up with agencies and customers on invoice discrepancies and collections, general administrative tasks
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Responsibilities include answering phones and other duties as deemed necessary
• Assist with outside station events
Required Skills & Experience
• Strong analytical, organizational, verbal, and written communication skill
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) spoken
• Reliable work ethic and punctuality
Desired Skills & Experience
• Prior data entry and/or customer service experience
• Previous advertising/media experience and exposure to Nielsen and social media
• Knowledge of Donovan, Media Ocean, Matrix, Concur
• Written Spanish skills
• Must be willing to work from office in Atlanta, GA
• Employment/education will be verified
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply on our Univision Careers Webpage:
About Univision Communications Inc.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) is a top-tier multimedia company with 17 broadcast, cable and digital networks; 59 TV stations; 67 radio stations; online and mobile apps, products and content creation facilities. UCI focuses on delivering a branded experience everywhere its audience is, reaching 89 million unduplicated consumers monthly across its portfolio. As a mission-driven Company, UCI is committed to informing, entertaining and empowering Hispanic America.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) en una empresa multimedia del más alto nivel, con 17 cadenas de televisión de señal abierta, por cable y digital; 59 estaciones de TV; 67 emisoras de radio; aplicaciones en línea y para dispositivos móviles, productos y sedes para creación de contenido. UCI se centra en ofrecer una experiencia con la marca dondequiera que esté su audiencia, alcanzando a más de 89M de consumidores mensuales en todas las plataformas. Como Compañía impulsada por una misión, UCI se centra en informar, entretener y empoderar a la comunidad hispana en los Estados Unidos.
For more information, please visit www.Univision.net.
Univision is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer