Digital Sales Manager
Posted on 2018-12-05
By WWLP-TV NexStar
WWLP-22News, an NBC affiliate, has a Digital Sales Manager position available. The Digital Sales Manager is responsible for directing digital sales efforts for all station digital and digital marketing services.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Develops and executes sales strategies which result in exceeding revenue targets in digital by vertical and by accounts
- Works with Account Executives and clients developing results driven marketing solutions across multiple platforms
- Attends sales calls with Account Executives to develop new accounts and maximize existing accounts
- Assists with the recruitment of talented sales professionals
- In partnership with Local Sales Manager, prepare and lead sales meeting
- Prepares budgets and approves budgeted expenditures
- Works closely with Accounts Receivable and sales team to maintain current and collectible agings
- Manage Digital inventory and effective pricing
- Current knowledge of digital ad technology, online ad serving, 3rd party research skills such as ComScore and Google Analytics
- Experience with Wide Orbit, Matrix, Strata, ComScore and AdMall
- IAB and/or Google AdWords certification a plus
PRIOR EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING REQUIRED: Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience preferred. Minimum three years’ experience in Sales, preferably in the Digital field.
HOW TO APPLY:
APPLY ONLINE: https://broadcastcareers-nexstar.icims.com
TELEPHONE: no calls please.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer