Posted on 2018-11-30
By WUVG TV Channel 34 WUVG TV Channel 34
Univision Communications Inc., the leading Spanish-language media company in the United States, is looking for highly motivated and energetic sales professionals to represent Univision Local Media Atlanta, GA. This role of Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting and generating new business in the Atlanta, GA market area for Univision, Unimas, Univision Digital, Social Media, Local Events and Promotions.
Key responsibilities include: prospecting ideal clients from all categories; presenting client solutions; closing sales contracts and post sales execution/follow up.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Achieve all monthly and quarterly individual station budgets set by sales management
• Develop new business for TV, Digital Assets, and Live Events
• Work closely with internal departments to maximize revenue an exceed budget goals
• Attend Station events, networking, and industry events
Required Skills & Experience
• Bachelors degree in business and/or marketing or previous advertising/media sales experience
• 2-3 years of experience in related media sales (Television sales a plus)
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to understand Research and Data to incorporate into sales pitches
• Strategic, motivated, enthusiastic self-starter who is able to work effectively in a matrix organization
• Ability to develop customized marketing solutions for clients, possess exceptional presentation skills and have a professional presence
• Proven track record of success in media sales at agencies and on client side
• Proficient in MS Office -- including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
• Must be energetic and self-starter
• Client skills including prospecting, conveying value proposition and overcoming objections
• Ability to conduct effective account planning and coordinate different resources to meet customer needs
• Ability to collaborate/communicate effectively with relevant departments at Univision
• Effective interpersonal skills, organizational and time management abilities
• Must be willing to work from office in Atlanta, GA
• Employment/education will be verified
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply on our Univision Careers Webpage:
About Univision Communications Inc.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) is a top-tier multimedia company with 17 broadcast, cable and digital networks; 59 TV stations; 67 radio stations; online and mobile apps, products and content creation facilities. UCI focuses on delivering a branded experience everywhere its audience is, reaching 89 million unduplicated consumers monthly across its portfolio. As a mission-driven Company, UCI is committed to informing, entertaining and empowering Hispanic America.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) en una empresa multimedia del más alto nivel, con 17 cadenas de televisión de señal abierta, por cable y digital; 59 estaciones de TV; 67 emisoras de radio; aplicaciones en línea y para dispositivos móviles, productos y sedes para creación de contenido. UCI se centra en ofrecer una experiencia con la marca dondequiera que esté su audiencia, alcanzando a más de 89M de consumidores mensuales en todas las plataformas. Como Compañía impulsada por una misión, UCI se centra en informar, entretener y empoderar a la comunidad hispana en los Estados Unidos.
For more information, please visit www.Univision.net.
Univision is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer