Posted on 2018-10-05
By Entravision Communications Corporation Entravision
Entravision in Denver is looking for a news reporter for reporting a wide range of assignments from crime investigations to severe weather. Tracks down news assignments, shoots and edits videos, and produces stories for on air and online.
1. Generates enterprise story ideas daily.
2. Works a beat effectively, developing sources and conducting live reporting.
3. Shoots, writes, edits, and presents videos daily.
3. Excellent Communication Skills.
4. Technical Capability.
5. Ability to Work Independently.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Reports directly to the News Director
Required Education and Experience
1. BA in Journalism, Communication, or related experience.
2. Bilingual Spanish/English.
3. Must have valid driver’s license.
4. Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
5. Knowledge of Final Cut Pro is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply.
Please apply online at https://entravision.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=645
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer