Posted on 2018-10-01
By WYCQ Inc.
Reports to: Local Business Manager and also to Corporate Business Manager
Summary: WYCQ Inc., is looking for a hard-working, self-motivated individual to fill a position in our Traffic/Billing department. Candidate must have prior knowledge of radio traffic procedures, specifically Visual Traffic and Microsoft Office programs.
We offer health and dental and vision insurance, paid vacation and 401(K) retirement plan after a year.
WYCQ, INC. is an equal opportunity employer.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
· Generating, Editing and Reconciling Daily Traffic Logs
· Scheduling commercials and advertisements on radio stations & websites
· Sending Weekly and Monthly Invoices
· Accounts Receivable entry
· Enter sales orders and scheduling commercials in traffic system
· Generate and distribute sales reports as needed
· Assist Business Manager with daily duties as needed
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in radio traffic and billing, Visual Traffic experience is a plus.
· Must be well versed in Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Must have professional writing and communication skills.
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
· Must be able to prioritize tasks to maximize efficiency
· Should be comfortable working with various personality types.
· Attention to Detail is a must.
· Must be able to take coaching and constructive criticism.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume to email@example.com, subject: Traffic, or fax to 615-366-4313.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer