Traffic Programming Coordinator
Posted on 2018-09-19
By WHNT-TV Nexstar Media
Tribune Media Company has an opening for a full time Traffic Programming Coordinator. This position will be located in Indianapolis, IN.
The Traffic Programming Coordinator supports a number of primary stations and sub channels. This position is responsible for maintaining network and syndicated program schedules and any changes within the WideOrbit traffic system, thereby ensuring accurate avail counts for the station sales and traffic departments.
- Monitor program changes issued by each Network/Local Market and process them within 24 hours. If the change issued affects the current week, then process immediately. Maintain all network/local formats accordingly.
- Maintain a consistent 13 weeks of programming in the WideOrbit traffic system for all main and sub channels
- Provide alternate programming logs as requested by the station for all sports, live events, etc.
- Establish effective communication with each station Traffic Manager
- Work closely with other members of the traffic programming group and provide back up when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years’ traffic experience in electronic media
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, equivalent experience required
- Extensive knowledge of WideOrbit
- Able to quickly learn new technology and new tasks
- Strong leadership, analytical, and organizational skills
- Must be able to work under time constraints and manage deadlines
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail required
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Equal Employment Opportunity
HOW TO APPLY:
For consideration please apply to www.tribunemediacareers.com
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer