DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT - GIFT PROCESSING
Posted on 2018-09-10
By NHPR NH Public Radio
The Development Assistant - Gift Processing is responsible for the accurate entry of gifts and donor information into the database. He or she enters gifts into our donor database system, maintains constituent records, updates solicitation codes and merges duplicate records.
NHPR is New Hampshires independent and trusted source for news and information, and the states largest radio news service. Based in Concord, the states capital and political hub, NHPRs newsroom, digital team and original programs consistently earn national recognition for their in-depth reporting and production. NHPR is the winner of the 2015, 2017 and 2018 national Edward R. Murrow Award for overall excellence.
- Daily payment processing and data entry of gifts.
- Maintain constituent records in donor database.
- Selection and transmission of credit card transactions, lump sums and installments.
- Adjustment and coding of declined credit card charges.
- Provide excellent customer service to members with questions about their payments by answering customer service calls.
- Assist other staff by interpreting or clarifying membership payment records.
- Manage matching gift program.
- Work with Fundraising Systems Manager to discover and implement efficiencies in the database.
- Help ensure that the highest ethical and administrative standards are applied to fundraising and financial management.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- At least one year of data entry and processing experience required.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge desirable.
- Performs with accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply on the job opportunities page of our website, NHPR.org or through this link: https://nhpr.applicantpro.com/jobs/860383.html
NHPR is an equal opportunity employer.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer