Posted on 2018-09-07
By WXLO, WWFX, WORC Cumulus Media
This job is part-time and on-call basis. Cumulus Media Street Team will assist our 3 station cluster’s Promotions Department. A street teamer will work as an ambassador, representing the company professionally with positive attitude while providing support to any and all station related events (clients, community, special events, etc.). Street Team will set-up/strike event equipment, assist Radio Personality on-site, interact with listeners of the station, and promote whatever required by the station.
· May require lifting or moving up to 60 lbs.
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time
· Ability to maneuver in small spaces
· Street teamer will set up and break down event equipment, i.e. tables, booths, banners, sound system, stage, backdrop, etc.
· 21 years of age or older
· Valid state driver’s license and a clean driving record
· Must be able to drive vans and other non-compact vehicles
· Some computer skills required, Word & Excel are a must
· Availability to work weekdays, weekends, holidays and special events as needed
· Ability to multi-task, think and work independently and under pressure and deadlines
· Ability to interact with Management, Sales, and Clients on a professional level
· Experience in marketing, communications preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Appropriate dress and demeanor required
· Positive attitude
· Flexible Schedule
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer