Board Operator - Country 102.5 (part-time)
Posted on 2018-09-07
By WBZ-FM, WKLB-FM, WROR-FM, WBOS-FM, WBQT-FM Beasley Media Group
Country 102.5, Boston’s Hottest Country, has an opening for a part-time board operator. As a Country 102.5 board operator, you will maintain the sound of the station, follow the on-air format and take transmitter readings. Become an integral part of our team in this off-air position. Experience operating a radio station console and AudioVault system preferred.
- Monitor the music and commercial logs during your shift
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Country Music format
- Ability to communicate and write fluently in English
- Available to work shifts including nights, overnights, weekends & holidays
- Outgoing, team player who can work independently
- Be ready to react to changing situations under pressure
- Protect the station’s FCC license
- Operate the control board
- Experience operating a radio station console and AudioVault system preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation
HOW TO APPLY:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources, Job Applicant, Hot 96.9 FM
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
No phone calls please.
WBOS-FM 92.9 / WBZ-FM 98.5 / WKLB-FM 102.5 / WROR-FM 105.7 / WBQT-FM 96.9
Beasley Media Group, LLC 55 Morrissey Blvd. Boston, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer