Finance Manager 41962BR
Posted on 2018-09-06
By KDEN Telemundo Telemundo
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
The Finance Manager, Dry Creek Operations will manage the finances for the On-Air and Digital Distribution operations at the Dry Creek, Colorado facility while providing additional finance support for the Media Fulfillment and Engineering activities. Additionally, this role will partner with operations in order to build strategies, track key performance indicators (such as output metrics, labor costs, headcount, utilization metrics, vendor costs), maintain financial models, and prepare strategy presentation materials.
- Serve as primary point of contact for operational directors and manage ongoing submission of operator inputs across on-air distribution (HUB Stations, Affiliate Stations, and Disaster Recovery), digital distribution (TVE Streaming), media fulfillment, and engineering.
- Prepare bi-weekly OCF pacing and monthly reconciliations.
- Track and analyze vendor costs and maintain relationships with key vendors to ensure timeliness, accuracy, and validity of outstanding invoices and service contracts.
- Monitor monthly results, actualize operating models, highlight when results are deviating from aligned strategy and escalate so corrective actions can be taken.
- Participate in all formal financial processes (Pacing, Long Rate Planning, Annual Budget).
- Formulate insights to improve reporting efficiency and champion ideas with FP&A and operations team to automate deliverables and ensure reporting is used to drive correct behaviors.
- Carry out the month-end close process by posting monthly allocations to clients, accruing for necessary impacts, and submitting necessary reporting to FP&A and corporate controllership.
- Generation of ad hoc reports and analysis for finance and operational management teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Minimum four years of experience in finance.
- Experience with finance budget/pacing models.
- Adept in carrying out ad-hoc analyses with minimum supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience with SAP and Essbase.
- Proven team player with a positive attitude and ability to enthusiastically contribute on different assignments/projects in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to alternate from detailed-work to client interaction seamlessly.
- Demonstrates ability to be detail and process-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Experience with SAP and Essbase.
HOW TO APPLY:
Fine Print for Eligibility
Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
Must be willing to work in Dry Creek, Colorado
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer