Morning Show Producer
Posted on 2018-08-23
By Ohana Broadcast Company
Top 40/CHR station in Honolulu, Hawaii is looking for a high powered experienced morning show producer. Can you help drive the markets #1 morning show by helping prepare, promote, and execute an entertaining, compelling, fast-paced show? Are you a highly organized, detailed, responsible person with great editing skills?
Send your audio, resume, social media links, digital content samples (links are fine), and anything else you think might get you the job.
- Provide content for Morning Show.
- Help provide daily direction to the Morning Show.
- Show preparation.
- Creating show topics and ideas.
- Handling booking and scheduling of guests.
- Pre-interviewing all guests and preparing them for their segment on the show.
- Previewing all morning news that relates to the show.
- Providing the layout of the show, hour to hour, break to break with talents; including development of topics for that day as well as the future.
- Discussing with talent and associate producer, if any, additional support needs for each show (sound bites, sound effects, etc.)
- Reviewing all pre-recorded bits for air-worthiness and edit as necessary.
- Participating in the imaging and marketing plans for the show.
- Regularly brainstorming with Programming Department in how to use the rest of the radio station to support the Morning Show and vice versa.
- Meet with Sale/Promotions to coordinate between these departments.
- Attending promotion conferences, interviews, and publicity and photo sessions, as necessary.
- All other reasonably associated duties related to Employee’s position.
- The ability to edit/produce audio work efficiently yet creatively both during the show and after.
- Ability to create, post, schedule, manage, curate and monitor the show’s presence on our website and multiple social media platforms.
- Dynamic communication skills as you will represent the show throughout the station including interactions with our sales, promotions, engineering, and programming departments.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple ongoing tasks in a deadline driven environment.
- Flawless live audio board operation.
HOW TO APPLY:
We offer full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance and other benefits.
Ohana Broadcast Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer