Bonneville Sacramento Digital Media Coordinator (part-time)
Posted on 2018-07-05
By KSL Broadcast Group KSL Broadcast Group
Salt Lake City, UT
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and/or operate 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, Sacramento, San Francisco and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. Were proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
We are seeking a mid-level Digital Media Assistant to work with the existing Digital Media team. We are searching for a creative candidate who sees web production and tracking online marketing performance as both a job and a hobby. The Digital Media Assistants primary responsibility will be producing and editing online content using WordPress, creating galleries and updating our websites. This employee may also act as a backup to our graphics department via both web-based CMS systems and industry-leading desktop software.
- Write entertaining content on artists by music genre, sports content, and edit content produced by peers
- Constantly assess the overall design, navigation and content appeal of all digital properties and extend visual appeal/functionality
- Work closely with Digital Media staff to produce new online initiatives for both sales-driven projects and radio station promotions
- React quickly and positively to a wide variety of online/digital production situations
- Prioritize between competing agendas and resources
- Assist with graphics to create sales banners and edit videos as needed
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary
- Strong writing/editing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of technical terminology unique to online marketing, emerging web-based technologies, and internet trends
- Understanding of basic web usability, user experience, and accessibility best practices
- Ability to gauge workloads and deadline expectations
- Online writing and editing experience strongly preferred
- Experience with WordPress blogging and social media platforms
- Video editing experience
- Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, image optimization, and/or Content Management Systems and templates
- Experience with SEO and implementing optimized content
- Updated portfolio desirable
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
Additional Job Requirements
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to handle stress.
- Ability to consistently work hours required.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Maintain positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, clients and listeners
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disabilityPWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer