Music Director/On-Air Personality Alt 92.9 (WBOS)
Posted on 2018-06-25
By WBZ-FM, WKLB-FM, WROR-FM, WBOS-FM, WBQT-FM Beasley Media Group
Boston`s Alternative, ALT 92.9 (WBOS) is looking for a Music Director to implement the day-to-day music and imaging sound of the station, and host a music intensive show. This is a full-time position for an experienced candidate, beyond entry-level ability.
- Passionate alternative music fan who loves classic alternative songs and artists and discovering new music and artists
- 3-5 years of music scheduling experience (RCS Selector and/or G Selector)
- Can follow and execute a strategic plan
- Sound editing and ability (Adobe Audition, Sound Forge, Pro Tools, Vox Pro, AudioVault, etc.)
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines, and react quickly and decisively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationships within the music industry
- Write, voice, and produce commercial, promo, and/or live on-air copy
- Write, edit, and post web content on Wordpress websites and on Social Media (blog posts, podcasts, audio, video, etc.)
- 3-5 years on-air experience in Alternative format and can share passion for music with fans on-air, on-line, and on the street
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and – most importantly - examples of your work to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources –Job Applicant, ALT 92.9 (WBOS)
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Dorchester, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer