Posted on 2018-06-18
By KSSK, Island 98.5, Star 101.9, 93.9 Jamz, KHVH, KIKI iHeartMedia
iHeart Media stations in Honolulu are looking for a qualified traffic coordinator.
- Deploys commercial advertising -- configuring, monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing online and stream ad campaigns, utilizing emerging technology, applying campaign strategy, and providing unsurpassed customer service.
- Handles all aspects of assigned station(s) including placing bumped spots, rearranging spots on log in non-competitive slots, assigning cart numbers on production orders, making sure all copies are turned in, adding daily networks to log, changing computer data when necessary.
- Produces daily commercial logs by obtaining information, importing orders, and capturing commercial advertising schedules.
- Enters commercial advertising schedules and maintains database by reviewing and resolving error reports with the ultimate goal of optimizing revenue.
- Interfaces with Sales Management regarding inventory issues.
- Collaborates with management, Account Executives and Sales Support to ensure
commercial spots are executed in accordance with contract provisions.
- Monitors changes and resolves Traffic department discrepancies.
- Manages flow of information and service inquires in Radio Fusion/Viero systems.
Coordinates with other departments to maintain commercial inventory and to provide billing information.
- Updates Sales Managers on available inventory.
- Plans and schedules to meet all require deadlines (daily, weekly and monthly).
- Resolves problems among Sales, Continuity, Programming, Traffic, and Accounting.
- Prints and distributes sales contracts, attaches printed contracts with signed orders and places in files.
- Posts logs on a daily basis; prints log reports and files on a monthly basis.
- Completes all network production (i.e., barter spots, affidavits).
- May perform Digital Traffic duties.
- May require flexibility in work schedules.
- May back up other Traffic Coordinators when sick or on vacation, and receptionist when needed.
We offer full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes
medical, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation and other benefits.
Experience as an office assistant or in a related field is highly
Requirements include - Ability to work well under limited supervision. Must
have experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
Date Available: Immediately
HOW TO APPLY:
Instructions: To apply for position, please visit website:
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the creation of a workplace free from discrimination and harassment. We recruit, hire, train, promote, compensate, and provide benefits and privileges to individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status. Our company is committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and valued member of the team.
This job notice expires: 9/11/2018
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer