Posted on 2018-06-18
By KSSK, Island 98.5, Star 101.9, 93.9 Jamz, KHVH, KIKI iHeartMedia
KDNN-FM, KHVH-AM, KIKI-AM, KSSK-AM, KSSK-FM, KUBT-FM, KUCD-FM are looking for a qualified part-time board operator.
- Provides programming and control board support to On-Air Talent.
- Operates control board for studios and remote programming.
- Regulates program timing, operates syndicated programming, and plays commercials.
- Monitors the technical quality and accuracy of incoming and outgoing on-air programming from master control room.
- Supports off-air commercial production, dubbing music to hard disk programming automation computers.
- Protects stations license by censoring live programs and deleting words/phrases not permitted on air.
- Executes playlists for server, tape, or simulcast programming.
- Assist with adjusting signal and programming content to ensure transmission meets federally mandated broadcast standards.
- Processes time-out programming for accurate play back.
- Monitors and updates weather, traffic and news reports into automation equipment.
- Checks studio equipment for proper functioning and notifies Engineering of technical malfunctions affecting quality of the broadcast.
- Screens in-coming phone calls and selectively chooses callers for On-Air Talent and talk shows.
- Handles emergency inserts (e.g. news updates, breaking stories, alert system
High School graduate or G.E.D.
6 months in a related role and/or technical training.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Windows, Adobe Audition or similar
audio editing software, Wide Orbit or similar automation system.
Time management and attention to detail.
Ability to work without close supervision.
Flexibility in work schedule, including evenings, overnight and weekends.
Functions well in a fast-paced environment with tight time frames and
Works well in a team environment.
Date Available: Immediately
HOW TO APPLY:
Instructions: To apply for position, please visit website:
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the creation of a workplace free from discrimination and harassment. We recruit, hire, train, promote, compensate, and provide benefits and privileges to individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status. Our company is committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and valued member of the team.
This job notice expires: 8/29/2018
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer