KNOM-AM/FM, P/T Exec Asst to Gen Mgr
Posted on 2018-05-30
By Alaska Broadcasters Association Alaska Broadcasters Association
Position: Executive Assistant to the General Manager; Hours: Part-time, Non-exempt; Salary: $19.25/hr; Reports to: General Manager
Summary: The Executive Assistant to the General Manager completes administrative, communication, and organizational needs of the GM.
MISSION: “Encountering Christ, embracing culture, empowering growth, and engaging the listener.” Operating as the oldest Catholic radio station in the country, KNOM values being a friend and companion, providing respectful service based on Catholic ideals. We’re KNOM: Yours for Western Alaska.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Screen incoming and outgoing phone calls.
• Pick up and distribute mail daily.
• Copy, collate, and distribute materials for meetings and events.
• Relay messages regarding appointments, contractor needs, and meetings.
• Assist GM in organizing around the station, including, but not limited to, KNOM’s music library, studio paperwork, on-air schedules, and historical documents.
• Manage office supply ordering.
1. High school diploma/GED required.
2. 1-year administrative experience preferred.
3. Demonstrated ability to communicate in a professional manner over the phone and via emails.
4. Ability to maintain confidentiality of personnel needs, documentation, and communications.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send a complete cover letter, resume, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
KNOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer