Digital Audience Specialist
Posted on 2018-05-08
Salem Media Group/Philadelphia (News Talk 990AM WNTP and WNTP.com and Philadelphia’s Christian Radio 560AM WFIL and WFIL.com) has an opening for a Digital Audience Specialist.
Primary duties include the pre and post-sale coordination of our digital marketing solutions including but not limited to programmatic display, search engine marketing and website design among other digital advertising solutions.
Health, dental and vision insurance; Life insurance; 401K retirement plan; Paid vacation and holidays
Come see how Salem is DIFFERENT and why we’ve been awarded as a “Great Place To Work” and as a “Best and Brightest” employer. Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Main duties include:
- Collaborate between clients, sales, and our partner teams to manage a variety of online business categories in order to achieve financial goals
- Work with our sales teams to integrate our Total Audience Solutions into their client’s media plans from pre-sale to post sale
- Help identify critical campaign performance details and coordinate with fulfilment teams to assess and implement solutions
- Provide market level training on digital topics ranging from product/process enhancements, digital advertising news and client centric web tools/analytics
- Prepare and deliver campaign reports and analytics to clients
- Provide customer service/account review to our top digital advertisers
- Digital media sales or product experience a plus
- Knowledge of search engine marketing and best practices
- Knowledge of social media marketing and best practices
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and best practices
- Strong decision-making skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Practical experience in a client-facing position
- Proven organization and coordination skills
- Demonstrated flexibility as an analyst or problem-solver
- A proven track-record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, visit SalemMedia.com, click on the Careers tab and search for the Digital Audience Specialist, Philadelphia position.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer