Posted on 2018-05-07
By KODJ, KJMY, KZHT, KAAZ, KNRS iHeartMedia
Salt Lake City, UT
Deploys commercial advertising -- configuring, monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing broadcast and stream ad campaigns, utilizing emerging technology, applying campaign strategy, and providing unsurpassed customer service. Assisting sales leadership with inventory reports.
• Handles all aspects of assigned stations(s) including inventory management, placing and communication of bumped spots, rearranging spots on logs in non-competitive slots,
• Produces daily commercial logs by obtaining information, importing orders, and capturing commercial advertising schedules.
• Enters commercial advertising schedules and maintains database by reviewing and resolving error reports with the ultimate goal of optimizing revenue.
• Interfaces with Sales Management regarding inventory issues.
• Collaborates with management, Account Executives and Sales Support to ensure commercial spots are executed in accordance with contract provisions.
• Monitors changes and resolves Traffic department discrepancies.
• Manages flow of information and service inquiries in Salesforce/Viero systems.
• Coordinates with other departments to maintain commercial inventory and to provide billing information.
• Updates Sales Managers on available inventory.
• Plans and schedules to meet all require deadlines, (daily, weekly and monthly).
• Resolves problems among Sales, Continuity, Programming, Traffic, and Accounting.
• Posts logs on a daily basis; prints log reports and files on a monthly basis.
• May require flexibility in work schedules.
• May back up other Traffic Coordinators when sick or on vacation
• Analytical Skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Familiarity with Salesforce/Viero systems a plus
• Ability to learn new systems quickly
• Proven ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instruction procedure manuals, and insertion/purchase orders
• Excellent time management; ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail, and high work standards
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated data entry skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Prefer 2-5 years’ experience in automated broadcast traffic system
• Viero Traffic Experience a plus
• High school diploma or equivalent
• None required
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
HOW TO APPLY:
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer