Posted on 2018-05-01
By KOBI-TV NBC 5/KOTI-TV NBC 2
California Oregon Broadcasting, Inc. in the beautiful Rogue Valley is looking for an Assistant to the Director of Accounting to join our team on a full time basis. Applicants must be experienced with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office. This person must be a self-starter and detail oriented.
An insurable driving record and pre-employment drug screen are pre-employment requirements. Our benefits package includes: Medical, dental, 401K retirement plan, health care spending account, life insurance, short term disability, paid sick leave, paid vacations, and paid holidays. This position works 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
· Accounts payable
· Accounts receivable
Qualified candidates must have:
· High school diploma
· Work experience in an accounting office
· QuickBooks and Microsoft Office experience
· The ability to handle several assignments simultaneously under deadline pressure and without supervision
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format via email or to the physical address below:
Chelsea Valdez, HR Director
125 South Fir Street
Medford, OR 97501
To be considered for this position, please also include the following:
1. The subject line of your email must include the job title listed above.
2. Send resume in Word or PDF format only.
3. A sentence or two on why you want to work with California Oregon Broadcasting, Inc.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer