Posted on 2018-04-23
By SC Broadcasters Association
If you’re highly-energetic, self-starting, have a “need-to-win” spirit and a desire for success along with a heart for the local business community and a passion for people, Colonial Media and Entertainment wants to talk to you! Right now, we’re looking for an Account Manager who wants to Make Radio Great Again in Myrtle Beach, SC.
This is a full-time salaried position with a substantial bonus income potential based on job performance in a range from $24,000 to $75,000+. There are opportunities for additional income, paid vacation time, travel, educational opportunities, and other benefits.
As an Account Manager, you’ll be both a farmer who cultivates existing relationships and a hunter who finds new business opportunities. Colonial Media + Entertainment values experience and education, but were most interested in your attitude. We are lean, efficient, and innovative; and simultaneously, we strive to have fun with what we do. If you are an individual who loves people, hard-work, being part of a team, and who is a fanatic for schedules and organization but can maintain a sense of humor no matter what level of chaos or rejection is going on around you, we want you for our Account Manager position.
· Must have strong communication skills.
· Must be motivated to build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships with business owners and managers by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
· Must have good organizational and time-management skills.
· Must possess ability to maintain a positive attitude and desire/ability to learn.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and multitask, while maintaining a high degree of accuracy with work performed.
· Must be able to design and implement strategic sales plans that expands companies’ customer base and ensures its strong presence in the market.
· Must be able to fluently read, write, and speak the English language.
· Must be legally qualified to work in the U.S
· Must possess a valid driver’s license, valid insurance, and reliable vehicle.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please e-mail a resume and cover letter with references to email@example.com.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer