Digital Sales Engineer
Posted on 2018-04-03
By KODJ, KJMY, KZHT, KAAZ, KNRS
Salt Lake City, UT
The Digital Sales Engineer (DSE) is primarily responsible for working directly with account managers to conduct digital-heavy client discussions and assist in digital campaign planning, fulfillment and monitoring.
· Develop, communicate and implement digital sales strategy and action plans for our Great West Region – based in Salt Lake City.
· Work with regional Digital Campaign Coordinator to project manage the digital sales process
· Assist Sales leadership with integrated sales efforts by reviewing client proposals, attending client appointments and addressing internal roadblocks to success on a local scale.
· Demonstrate digital and marketing expertise on sales calls.
· Work with Division Director of Digital Sales to point ad tech partnerships; working to integrate partner assets with iHeartMedia’s to develop optimized campaign strategies based on customer needs.
· Optimize and bid on social media ad campaigns to promote clients’ social content through our iHeartRadio brands.
· Oversee the fulfillment of all digital related Proof of Performance (POP) procedures for customers.
· Performs other duties as required.
· Ability to manage production workflow, timelines and schedules.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Skilled at written and verbal communication.
· Skilled at analytics and reporting (e.g., deciphering performance reports for digital products).
· Knowledge of social and online media (e.g., how to utilize to engage with online audiences).
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
· Knowledge of placing Facebook advertising is a plus.
· Strong Digital advertising acumen.
· Flexibility: Adapting to changing demands and circumstances without difficulty and maintaining composure and effectiveness under demanding circumstances.
· Self-Management: Using personal management skills to effectively complete tasks necessary to the success of the organization in an orderly manner. Organizing details and bringing order to complex and competing demands.
· Interpersonal Effectiveness: Interacting well with others to achieve goals with minimal conflict and confrontation.
· Technical Expertise: Synthesizing knowledge of the field and presenting it in an appropriate manner. Handling collection, analysis, and presentation of organizational data that enhances decision making. Having a technical impact beyond the immediate department or group.
· Communication: Interacting with others through verbal and non-verbal means to present information in an engaging and understandable manner. The use of listening and other attending behaviors to gain a shared understanding of the topic at hand.
HOW TO APPLY:
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer