Videographer / Graphic Designer
Posted on 2018-03-19
By WBZ-FM, WKLB-FM, WROR-FM, WBOS-FM, WBQT-FM Beasley Media Group
Beasley Media Group Boston has a unique opportunity. Our growing digital department is seeking a passionate and highly motivated individual to join our creative services team as a Videographer / Graphic Designer.
We’re looking for a creator who understands how to capture a brand story visually. Can you communicate an advertiser’s message graphically? Can you tell a story with video in 90 seconds? 15 seconds? How about in just 6 seconds? Video projects will include shooting / editing commercial assets, artist interviews, performances, event recaps, and social videos. Graphic design projects will include static banner ads, animated GIFs, website graphics, and social media images.
You will be working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment, designing materials for our advertisers and for all five of our local radio stations – HOT 96.9, 98.5 The Sports Hub, ALT 92.9, Country 102.5, and 105.7 WROR. You never know if you’ll be filming your favorite artist during a small, intimate performance or at a huge concert venue in front of tens of
· Pre-production – meeting with clients, discussing goals, storyboarding ideas
· Production – setting up lighting, sets, and shooting video
· Post production – editing, graphics, video, and audio correction
· Graphic Design – Creating digital images for client and internal programs, including logos, banner ads, print/website images, event signage, business collateral, and Powerpoint presentation templates.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
· 1-3 years of video production and graphic design experience working within broadcast or digital media, or as an in-house producer working for agencies or brands
· Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Spark, InDesign, and Illustrator
· Experience designing standard IAB banner ads
· Working knowledge of Wordpress is helpful
· Ability to design Powerpoint templates and presentation themes
· Experience creating HTML5 animations is a plus
· Lighting, green screen, and digital video cameras
· Live switching experience and live audio mixing are plusses
Incredibly high attention to detail - errors, typos, and inconsistencies really irritate you
Working with diverse audiences while collaborating with internal and external partners
Valid driver’s license and good driving record
Ideal candidates will have schedule flexibility given the nature of our business. Some nights and weekends will be required.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and – most importantly - examples of your work to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources, Job Applicant, Digital Interactive
55 Morrissey Blvd.
BOSTON, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer