Posted on 2018-03-15
By WCTK,WNBH,WPVD Hall Communications Inc.
WCTK-FM has an immediate opening within our promotions and social media department.
The ideal candidate must have deep understanding of the current media landscape, and have a thorough working knowledge of all major social media channels. The goal is to create fun, engaging content and to promote our station and our client’s brand, products, services and event.
In addition, the candidate must be willing to work station events, as needed, during non-business hours (nights and weekends). Candidates must also have a valid driver’s license and an exemplary driving record to drive our station vehicles.
· Provide sales support for all sales staff as it relates to Digital efforts. This includes sharing knowledge of and training on all Digital assets, creating sales packages, providing analytics and brainstorming.
· Attending sales calls with other team members per week.
· Help cultivate specs for digital presentations
· Stay current with emerging digital opportunities
· Work with station Programming and Promotion staff to make sure Digital revenue opportunities are maximized and client goals/objectives are met.
· Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions
such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from
start to finish.
· Drives promotional vehicles.
· Performs basic office administrative functions and updates station web
· Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
· Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and
other staging elements.
· Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for
· Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as
· Prepares contest rules, waivers, and release forms for on air, digital,
social media and other contests.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Final Cut, Photoshop and social media platforms
· Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively
· High work standards and degree of attention to detail
· Problem solving and decision making
· Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility &
accountability for assignments and tasks
· Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information;
demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of
· Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains
composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
· Excellent driving record
· Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound
· 1-3 years’ experience in promotions, marketing, and/or digital media
· High school diploma; 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in
Communications, Advertising or Marketing)
· Valid driver’s license
· Proof of insurance
HOW TO APPLY:
Resume and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall Communications Inc.
75 Oxford St., Suite 402
Providence, RI 02905
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer