Posted on 2018-02-02
By CareerPage CareerPage
WXIN/WTTV, a Tribune Broadcasting station, has an opening for a Promotions Writer/Producer to work in our Indianapolis location.
The Promotions Writer/Producer must be a highly motivated and creative individual who can write and produce promotional announcements, campaigns and social media/digital marketing. This position will be joining a successful creative production team in a very competitive market.
- Write, produce and edit on-air news promotions, including announcements, campaigns and social media/digital marketing
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the promotions production process including shooting, lighting, graphics, videography, non-linear editing and post production
- Collaborate with creative team and cross-functionally with the News department
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years previous creative services experience in a broadcasting, agency or post-production environment
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite required
- Proficient with Premiere or similar non-linear editing system
- Proficient with DSLR cameras, sound and lighting
- Must have strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work in a rapid, fast-paced environment
Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
HOW TO APPLY:
WXIN/WTTV is an equal opportunity employer.
For consideration please apply to www.tribunemediacareers.com
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer