Posted on 2018-02-01
By KXGN Marks Group
Marks Radio Group is looking for qualified on-air talent to write scripts, contents and interview questions.
- Writes script, contests and interview questions.
- Prepares and creates a topical show by gathering information from wire copy, periodicals, computer and television.
- Reads news flash to keep audience informed of important events.
- Records interviews of guest, musical or other famous or public personalities, and edits interviews.
- Interviews guest, and moderates panel or discussion show to entertain audience.
- Attends live, in-person appearances as scheduled by the station or requested by clients.
- Maintains and builds a positive cooperative attitude within the station and a strong personal community involvement.
- Sets up equipment for broadcasts and promotions at station remotes.
- Ensures logged commercials, promotions, sweepers and any other programming element essential to the stations operations are aired.
- Operates control console.
- Performs commercial production.
- Follows and enforces FCC regulations, station and company policies, including implementing stations / states EAS procedures.
- Performs additional duties in small stations, such as production, operating radio transmitter or writing advertising copy. Plays music as specified by music director and music log.
- Willing to sell and service an account list a definate plus.
Must have at least 2 years prior experience as on-air morning show host for morning show host position. Must have on-air experience for all other on-air positions. An equivalent combination of education and experience is desirable.
HOW TO APPLY:
This position is open now – send your resume and salary requirements to:
Marks Group, 210 South Douglas, Glendive MT 59330, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants more responsibility, challenge and reward, the Marks Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer