Traffic and Programming Manager
Posted on 2017-11-30
By WUNI-DT Entravision
Entravision - New England is looking for a detail–oriented person to lead our Traffic Department. This is a manager’s position; the main duty is to ensure that all commercials and programming are accurately and timely logged in conformance with company procedure and FCC guidelines.
- Reconcile logs daily
- Maximize revenue yield from commercial inventory
- Assist Account Executives and their clients to achieve 100% accuracy in their copy rotation
- Assure that sales contracts have been properly authorized by the client, sales, and accounting management, per Company procedures prior to scheduling the orders.
- Communicate daily with Sales Management, Account Executives, Business Operations, News, and Production departments regarding anything related to Traffic.
- Prepare reports as needed for Sales, Traffic, News, Production, and Business Operations.
- Oversee and train an assistant to handle continuity and become a back -up to the Traffic Manager.
- Strong computer skills, exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills , excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Experience with broadcast traffic software is required. Knowledge of OSI and WideOrbit preferred but not required.
- Spanish language skills are helpful.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact: Send resume (with cover letter) as directed below.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/M/D/R/A/S). Women and minorities are encouraged to respond. Interested candidates should send resumes, salary history, and references to: Hiring Manager, WUNI TV, 33 Fourth Avenue, Needham, MA 02494. Resumes may also be faxed to 781-433-2702. No phone calls please.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer