Digital Media Coordinator
Posted on 2017-11-16
By WSWT, WXCL, WMBD, WNGY, WIRL, WPBG, WPBG-HD3 Alpha Media USA
Alpha Media is looking for a full-time Digital Media Coordinator to be located in Peoria, Illinois. Alpha Media owns and operates 228 stations in 50 markets across the United States.
Reporting to Sales Management/Digital Sales Management, the Digital Media Coordinator will have a heavy Social Media focus. The ideal candidate will have experience creating and managing Facebook campaigns, sponsored ads, and using social media from a marketing perspective. This person will use the Social Media platforms to design customized target audiences based on client goals. The ideal candidate will also be Google Ad Words certified and have experience with Google and YouTube campaigns. A Social Media / Marketing degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required. Graphic design experience is a plus. This is a perfect position for someone who loves being up to speed on the latest trends in social media and enjoys spending time within the Social Media and Google platform.
The ideal candidate is someone who is versatile, thinks outside-the-box, and demonstrates the innate ability to “get things done.” The successful candidate must be able to handle multiple priorities and projects at any given time with a high degree of proficiency and accuracy. The candidate should be highly skilled common digital software, including Adobe Creative Suite. They should be able to display a portfolio of work and be genuinely passionate about design.
The ideal candidate will have the following skillsets and background:
• Social Media/Marketing-related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• A minimum of two years in social media marketing and/or other digital marketing experience.
• Experience with Facebook Newsfeed Sponsored ad campaigns and other targeted display and setting up campaigns and understand best practices to optimize campaign based on client’s goals and objectives
• Strong, constantly up-to-date, understanding how to best utilize all of Facebook’s marketing capabilities along with implementing various tactics to best serve individualized client campaigns
• Ability to review and monitor Facebook campaigns within Facebook Ads Manager daily to ensure targeted performance – includes preparation of campaign analytics
• Desire to allocate time weekly to learn and effectively implement new Facebook and other social media capabilities
• Coordination of outsourced web development projects and small web programming adjustments internally
• Creating and preparing presentations for clients and deliverables as needed
• Have the ability to self-manage tasks and priorities.
• Order placement and account maintenance for top digital accounts and/or reps
• Experience with, and knowledge regarding, evolving social media platforms and related metrics.
• Knowledge of Word Press and Interactive tools / products.
• Experience working in a team environment
• Ability to work closely with clients and co-workers
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Experience overseeing the daily operation of social media campaigns.
• High degree of experience in traditional as well as digital design and creation of GIFs
• Deep experience managing websites using content management systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven experience dealing with constantly evolving deadlines in an ever-changing project landscape.
• Must be available and willing to work evenings and weekends as needed to meet deadlines.
• Must be reachable via phone and/or email after business hours.
• Extremely knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office programs (emphasis on Power Point, Excel and Word)
• Ability to handle graphic design overflow
Preference may be given to candidates who meet the above requirements and have the following:
• Adobe Creative Cloud tools and other digital software.
• Experience with Google AdWords.
• Experience as copywriter / editor.
• Video shooting, editing and post production.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join an exciting, growing media company, submit your cover letter, portfolio and resume ASAP to Emily.email@example.com with the subject line of Interactive Producer.
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in e-verify. No phone calls please.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer