Graphic Designer/Digital Producer
Posted on 2017-10-25
By WSWT, WXCL, WMBD, WNGY, WIRL, WPBG, WPBG-HD3 Alpha Media USA
Alpha Media is looking for a full-time Graphics Designer – Digital Producer to be located in Peoria, Illinois. Alpha Media owns and operates 228 stations in 50 markets across the United States.
Reporting to Sales Management/Digital Sales Management, the Graphic Designer – Digital Producer is responsible for creating and delivering high quality digital assets in a timely manner. Responsibilities include logo design and illustration, print and web design, filming and editing video and programming websites through content management systems and sales with digital assets.
The ideal candidate is someone who is versatile, thinks outside-the-box, and demonstrates the innate ability to “get things done.” The successful candidate must be able to handle multiple priorities and projects at any given time with a high degree of proficiency and accuracy. The candidate should be highly skilled common digital software, including Adobe Creative Suite. They should be able to display a portfolio of work and be genuinely passionate about design.
The ideal candidate will have the following skillsets and background:
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Web, Film or the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• A minimum of two years in graphic design / social media marketing and video production.
• Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud tools and other software, and have the ability to self-manage tasks and priorities.
• Experience with, and knowledge regarding, evolving social media platforms and related metrics.
• Experience working in a team environment
• Ability to work closely with clients and co-workers
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Experience overseeing the daily operation of social media campaigns.
• High degree of experience in traditional as well as digital design.
• Deep experience managing websites using content management systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven experience dealing with constantly evolving deadlines in an ever-changing project landscape.
• Must be available and willing to work evenings and weekends as needed to meet deadlines.
• Must be reachable via phone and/or email after business hours.
• Extremely knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office programs (emphasis on Power Point, Excel and Word)
Preference may be given to candidates who meet the above requirements and have the following:
• Knowledge of Word Press and Interactive tools / products.
• Video shooting, editing and post production.
• Experience as copywriter / editor.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join an exciting, growing media company, submit your cover letter, portfolio and resume ASAP Emily.email@example.com with the subject line of Interactive Producer.
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in e-verify. No phone calls please.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer