Afternoon Host-ALT 92.9/WBO
Posted on 2017-10-19
By WBZ-FM, WKLB-FM, WROR-FM, WBOS-FM, WBQT-FM Beasley Media Group
ALT 92.9 (WBOS) is looking for an afternoon host.
You will be connecting with Boston’s Alternative fans on the air, on video, and on social media every day. This is a full-time position for an experienced candidate, beyond entry-level ability.
- Minimum 5 years of on-air experience, some in the Alternative format
- Passion for new music and artists and a love of curating music for listeners
- Strong interviewing skills and ability to connect with new and established artists on the air, on video, and at live events in front of audiences
- Comfortable hosting station and client events
- Strong writing and editing skills and experience with blog platforms such as WordPress
- Use Social Media constantly
- Audio editing ability (Adobe Audition, Sound Forge, Pro Tools, Vox Pro, etc.)
- Able to write, voice, and produce commercial, promo, and/or live on-air copy
- True team player who can take direction to understand and advance a plan and work closely with programming, sales, and digital departments
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact: Ken West at email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer