Posted on 2017-10-17
By WNYT-TV Hubbard Broadcasting
Candidates are required to have previous experience in Broadcast Master Control Operations.
Skills required include:
- On-air Switching
- Video Server Operations
- Run Audio for Live Programs
- Remote Truck Operation
Preferred qualifications include experience in Master Control Automation, Grass Valley switching systems and ENG/Sat truck operation. Current FCC General Class license and/or SBE certification in Television Broadcasting a plus.
Applicants must have a valid unrestricted New York State drivers licence and safe driving history as determined by the Company. Driving record will be checked.
Responsibities will include, but are not limited to:
- On-air switching of programming and commerical insertion
- Keeping FCC station and program logs
- Recording and preparation of video/audio material for program and news play-out.
- Transmitter remote control operation
- Audio operation for production and/or live news
- Operation of ENG vehicles
- Basic equipment maintenance.
The position will be scheduled for 40 hours per week. Scheduled days and shifts may vary.
The following physical requirements are typical, but not all inclusive: sight, hearing, and manual dexterity to certify proper video and audio quality, driving vehicles and to operate necessary equipment. Mobility to retrieve materials from various locations in the station, to set-up cabling and equipment at live news sites. Weight range of lifting: 60 pounds.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, log on to wnyt.com. Upload a letter of interest, resume and references.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer