Sr Promotions Producer
Posted on 2017-10-16
By KNME-TV UNM/APS
New Mexico PBS is looking for a qualified promotions producer to oversee the planning, development, writing, and editing of all on-air marketing for the television station KNME-TV.
Supervises the public relations coordinator, voice talent, students, and other staff in the production of on-air interstitial materials and provides technical guidance, training and support. Works closely with the Marketing Manager to create and execute station and program promotion, station IDs, image spots, educational spots, animation changes, underwriting credits, and other related promotions. Develops and implements strategic plans related to the scheduling and production of on-air materials in multiple media platforms.
Bachelors degree; at least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Experience in developing and implementing the planning, writing, editing, directing and production involved with on-air marketing through multimedia platforms. Experience and working knowledge of AVID editing systems essential.
- Experience in writing, producing, directing and editing cable and radio advertisements.
- Experience in supervising voice talent in the production of audio materials for on air, radio, and non-broadcast marketing uses.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate on-air promotion efforts with radio, print, web, public relations and program guide to have a strategic and consistent marketing message.
- Experience in writing fundraising, image, and program promotion spots as well as marketing presentations.
- Experience in supervising the scheduling of all on-air interstitial elements including station and program promotion, ID’s , underwriting credits, image spots and fundraising spots.
- Demonstrated knowledge of FCC regulations and audience demographics.
- Experience in graphic design for television and web, with emphasis on Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects.
- Demonstrated experience in lighting, camera operation, editing and sound for field and in-studio HD shoots.
- Demonstrated project management experience, detail oriented and ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply through unmjobs.unm.edu, referencing req2893
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer