Assistant Engineering Manager
Posted on 2017-10-12
By Louisiana Association of Broadcasters Louisiana Association of Broadcasters
Baton Rouge, LA
KSLA, LLC. in Shreveport, Louisiana is looking for an Engineering Manager for our Technology department. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of six (6) years’ experience in television broadcasting and with at least two (2) years of supervisory experience within the field. The ideal candidate will also fill in a supervisory role when the Director of Technology is unavailable.
• Understanding of EAS standards and practices are essential for this position.
• Knowledge of RF/Microwave/Satellite/Transmission is preferred.
• Knowledge of IT practices are also needed for this position.
• Knowledge of the use of AutoCAD or like program is a plus but not required.
• An SBE certification is a plus but not required.
• Assist the Director of Technology on operational budgeting as well as capital budgeting.
• Assign/manage through completion of special projects and daily duties
• Assist master control in daily operations and adherence to EAS standards and practices.
• Strong technical and communication skills along with a proven track record of accomplishments in broadcast engineering.
• Ability to problem solve solutions down to component level as necessary
• AS degree in electronics or IT equivalent
Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified applicants, apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com/jobs/7597/assistant-engineering-manager/job attach resume with cover letter
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer