Posted on 2017-10-05
By WTAT-TV Cunningham Broadcasting Corporation
WTAT-TV FOX24 in Charleston, SC is currently seeking an experienced Producer within the Creative Services Department. The successful candidate must be able to create, conceptualize, script, shoot and edit cutting edge promos and commercials while also managing deadlines.
At least two years of professional shooting experience is required, as well as proficiency with After Effects, Adobe Premiere and Photoshop programs. Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills are a must.
- Shoot raw footage with various cameras for production spots
- Production of commercial spots to meet client specifications
- Coordinate various production techniques in the field and in studio
- Shoot and edit segments for locally produced business spotlights
- Monitor project due dates, and overall completion by deadlines set by Creative Services Director
- Write and produce creative promotional campaigns and contest spots
- Produce and edit special projects i.e. sales presentations, launch campaigns, etc.
- Participate in off-site promotions
- Maintain on-air look of the station concerning graphics, voiceovers, and tags
- College degree and two years of Production experience is preferred
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Professional shooting skills and good understanding of graphics and visual effects
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
- Strong writing, editing and producing skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Creative mind and a unique and fresh artistic perspective
HOW TO APPLY:
If you have the required experience and skills, we want to hear from you! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “WTAT-Producer” in the subject line. Please include your salary requirements and a link to your latest work. Work examples should showcase strong editing and writing skills.
No phone calls please.
WTAT-TV and Cunningham Broadcasting Corporation are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer