KSL Broadcast Group Promotions Assistant (on-call) #5193
Posted on 2017-10-05
By KSL Broadcast Group KSL Broadcast Group
Salt Lake City, UT
Who we are: Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 14 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. Were proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Hours and shifts vary from week to week and are based on scheduled events. Position may work 10-20 hours per week.
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Assist the KSL Broadcast Group promotion departments in all areas of operation dealing with station tours, promotional remotes and special projects/assignments.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Project a pleasant, friendly, professional businesslike image while representing the company
- Work effectively with the public, clients, hosts, and other employees.
- Proficient organization skills, able to meet deadlines, accurate follow-through on all projects, and assist others as needed.
- Handle more than one assignment at a time and perform quickly under pressure situations.
- Self-starter, work well under pressure, and accept responsibilities for work while performing under moderate supervision.
- Valid drivers license and proven ability to safely drive company vehicle or personal vehicle (as case may be) without exposing the company to serious liability risks.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Consistently works hours required. Works more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, holidays, and evenings.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Prefer applicants who have previous public relations experience in broadcasting or related business.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 50 pounds consistently.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer