KSFI/KRSP On-Air Host/Announcer (On-Call) #5192
Posted on 2017-10-05
By KSL Broadcast Group KSL Broadcast Group
Salt Lake City, UT
Who we are: Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 14 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. Were proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
- Produce music show focused on a local audience. Include music and guests relevant to local audience and station brand.
- Work with Station Director of Operations to ensure consistent ratings and audience connection.
- Work in compliance with FCC guidelines and regulations.
- Maintain technical knowledge required to produce program; maintain connection to local audience and artists to keep content relevant and fresh.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- High School education or equivalent.
- Must have at least 5 years on-air experience.
- Ability to operate broadcast equipment, such as digital software, broadcast mixing console, and automation systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer