Posted on 2017-09-29
By CTBA Connecticut Broadcasters Association
WTIC-AM has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Meteorologist (WTIC-AM).
Req ID#: 29355
Job Title: Part-Time Meteorologist (WTIC-AM) Job
Description/Requisition Details: CBS RADIO Hartford is currently seeking a part-time Meteorologist to join our team. In this role, the individual will fill-in as needed. This includes weekday mornings/afternoons and weekends.
- In-depth knowledge of weather science and forecasting.
- Proven on-air experience in handling breaking news and severe weather coverage.
- Dynamic on-air presence with a conversational weather presentation.
- Able to interpret and translate high powered radar data.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Meteorology or related field or equivalent work experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://cbs.avature.net/cbscorpcareers/JobDetail?id=9726 to apply.
Consistent with our equal opportunity program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
WTIC-AM is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer