Digital Content Producer (Part-Time)
Posted on 2017-09-28
By CBS Radio CBS Radio
CBS RADIO in Phoenix is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web, graphic design, site management and social media.
Create and maintain content for the stations’ websites, including email blasts, uploading and editing of audio and video for web use, blogging, loyalty programs, contests, etc., following corporate requirements.
Update station content, execute contests, and work with templates as needed using the content management systems utilized by CBS Radio.
Design/modify graphics and artwork for the stations’ websites.
Photography with a DSLR.
Witty internet editing/writing.
Produce short-form video pieces.
Upload edited audio and video for web use.
Create and send newsletters.
Assist Marketing and Programming Departments with web banner design and promotional materials for the sites.
Capture content (video, audio and photos) at station events.
Represent the station positively and effectively on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., as needed.
· One or more years of experience working with web-based (Wordpress) and graphics-based (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere) programs is required.
· Broadcast, print, or internet editing/writing experience is a plus.
· Must have template design and implementation experience.
· Familiarity with Wordpress platform is required.
· Photography experience with Digital SLR cameras is preferred.
· Must be able to work evenings and weekends when necessary.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates may apply through the Career Center at . https://cbs.avature.net/cbsradiocareers/JobDetail/Digital-Content-Producer-Part-time-/9818. Reference # 29447. Faxed, mailed, emailed and hand-delivered resumes will not be accepted. No phone calls, please.
CBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer