Posted on 2017-09-07
By CBS Radio CBS Radio
CBS Radio is looking for an Engineering Technician to be hired on a temporary basis to work with the Chief Engineer of CBS Radio’s cluster of stations in Phoenix The Technician will participate in the installation, maintenance and repair of studio, transmitting and ancillary equipment.
· Assist in maintaining, trouble-shooting, and repairing equipment and systems.
· Assist in maintaining the integrity of the stations’ on-air product.
· Install technical equipment and systems at studio, transmitter, STL, in company vehicles, remotes, promotions and at two-way sites in keeping with good engineering practice.
· Support station and field operations, as necessary, especially during major studio and field efforts involving technical equipment.
· Perform set-up and maintenance of broadcast remote equipment.
· Responsible for light production work at on-air remotes; run boards at broadcasts
· Responsible for facility maintenance; perform miscellaneous building and janitorial duties; arrange for office equipment repair.
· Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
· 2 years’ experience in broadcast facilities with a minimum 2-year Associates degree in electronics
· Knowledge of personal computers is a must.
· Must have excellent customer service skills.
· Valid state driver’s license for operation of company vehicles is required.
· Personal vehicle is required for 24hr. response for emergencies.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates may submit their resumes online through the CBS Radio Career Center at https://cbs.avature.net/cbsradiocareers/JobDetail/Engineering-Technician/9593 . Reference #29222. Faxed, mailed, emailed and hand-delivered resumes will not be accepted. No phone calls, please.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer