Posted on 2017-08-25
By KSSK, Island 98.5, Star 101.9, 93.9 Jamz, KHVH, KIKI iHeartMedia
iHeartMedia radio stations in Honolulu are looking for a qualified promotions assistant to help the promotions or marketing departments with daily activities that promote the station(s), clients or events.
- Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
- Drives promotional vehicles.
- Performs basic office administrative functions and updates station web site.
- Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
- Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
- Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
- Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
- May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and social media platforms
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- High work standards and degree of attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making
- Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Excellent driving record
- Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
- High school diploma;
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of insure-ability
HOW TO APPLY:
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
HeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Apply online here: http://iheartmedia.jobs/honolulu-hi/promotions-assistant/6CC637905ED44C5BA2C4125B89F5051D/job/
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer