Posted on 2017-08-14
- Repair and maintenance of audio and video equipment including cameras, recording equipment, video servers, switchers, routers, satellite equipment, etc.
- Maintenance of the stations television transmitters and related transmission equipment.
- Provide client support of desktops, laptops, routers, switches, printers and mobile devices.
- Maintenance of communication links that include RF, Ethernet, and Broadband is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Extensive experience in electronics or broadcast equipment maintenance as well as maintaining PC hardware, peripherals, and software in a network environment.
- Must have a working knowledge of RF theory and have strong troubleshooting skills.
- This is a 24/7 operation. Ability to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays required.
Must have sufficient visual acuity to be able to view television programming for appropriate, color, contrast and composition. Must have sufficient auditory acuity to be able to listen to television audio programming for quality and content. Work requires the ability to climb, kneel, stoop, reach, push, pull, grasp. Must be able to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
Desired degrees or certifications:
Associates degree in Electronics, Electronics Technology Computer Science, Information Technology, Military Technical Training, or related field. Other related certifications or degrees will be considered.
HOW TO APPLY:
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer