Posted on 2017-08-11
By KBIQ Salem Communications
Colorado Springs, CO
Bison Media, Inc. KBIQ-FM, KGFT-FM and KZNT-AM has an opening for a part-time promotions assistant. This position is great for someone who’s looking for flexible hours in a fun and encouraging work environment. It is an opportunity to build your resume while enjoying a team-oriented, high integrity work culture. You’ll enjoy making a positive impact, while helping the promotions director come up with ways for the radio station to be involved in the community.
- Help develop, plan and carryout media publicity for the station
- Regularly attend live broadcasts and events for the station
- Help maintain social media platforms
- Serve as an on-site point person for station events, promotions and appearances
- Work with the sales team to coordinate events
- Help secure and manage station promotional items
- Help manage station vehicle use
- Assist promotions director with various miscellaneous tasks
- 5-10 hours per week
This is not a 9-5 job, and will require some weekend hours. This position requires a commitment to the team, and flexibility. It requires a ton of passion for our programming, outstanding follow-through, fantastic people skills and organization. This job does not lead to an on-air radio position, as we are looking for someone who wants to work behind the scenes.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you possess these qualifications, go to www.salemmedia.com, click on the “Careers” tab. There you will be able search for the job listing you are interested in. At the bottom of the listing click on the “Apply Online” link to submit your application.
Bison Media, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer