Digital Sales Manager
Posted on 2017-08-11
By CareerPage CareerPage
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WHAM, in Rochester NY, is seeking a Digital Sales Manager. This person will be responsible to develop a strategic sales plan with our management team, achieve our company’s integrated revenue objectives, and to coach, train, and lead our local and national marketing consultants to attain individual and collective digital revenue goals.
- Meet with staff regularly to provide digital platform training, support and innovative integrations and develop new growth and revenue for Sinclair markets.
- Set monthly revenue goals for each marketing consultant to achieve, and assist each by making 10-15 accompanied sales/prospecting calls per week. Increase active account base and developing new customers over the previous year
- Maintain high level communications with all station and corporate management, sales and support staff, and company vendors.
- Provide training for sales management, marketing consultants, sales support staff and content producers to improve overall digital revenue and customer support experience
- Meet with vendors and potential vendors to improve existing revenue programs, develop new programs, and establish new initiatives and programs to improve digital revenue streams
- Gather new media technology and content information and research to provide the station with the most competitive advantage
- Two or more years of integrated digital and other electronic media sales management experience preferred, preferably in TV/Radio sales/marketing environment
- Five years of quantifiable digital sales experience in digital and social media, preferably in a digital agency services and/or electronic media environment preferred
- College-level education, Professional Certifications and a history of achievement of ongoing training/education in related professional and industry disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to proactively lead, train and direct experienced and entry-level media sales professionals
- Achieve company revenue goals and objectives
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives, social media and content
- Must demonstrate a deep ability to think strategically, solve problems, accurately forecast revenue, be organized, and engage with all partners by way of strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to creatively initiate, present and close integrated-media advertising and marketing solutions with business decision makers
- Hands on experience developing new business as a skilled negotiator and motivator
HOW TO APPLY:
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Please apply online by going to: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer