Posted on 2017-08-09
By KLUZ-TV KRZY-AM KRZY-FM Entravision
Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC), one of the fastest growing Hispanic multi-media companies, seeks an Engineering Assistant. This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. This position regularly required weekend work and the ability to be on-call if necessary. Actual schedule and hours may vary. This position is responsible for installation and maintenance of digital and analog television production and transmission equipment and computer workstations. Responsible for preparing and executing maintenance schedules for studio, computer, and transmission equipment. Performs other duties as required by the Chief Engineer.
Duties include, but are not limited to...
- Installing, troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing digital and analog television production and transmission equipment and computers
- Performing regular maintenance and repair of equipment using work tools and test
- Setting up and installing both studio and field television production and transmission
equipment, microwaves, satellite dish, etc
- Preparing and executing maintenance schedules for studio, computer, and transmission
- Assisting in the maintenance and installation of computer workstations and computer-based television post production and automation equipment
- Filling in for operation staff when necessary
- Experience working in an engineering capacity, especially in a television production
- Experience repairing and maintaining DVC Pro, Betacam, and SVHS record decks
- Knowledge in non-linear editing systems and servers
- Experience in maintaining television transmission automation systems
- Familiarity with public access rules, regulations, and mission is a plus
- Technical Capability
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to Act as a Team Player
- Good Communication Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.
To apply for this position, please go to...https://entravision.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=300
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer