(PT) Production Assistant
Posted on 2017-08-09
By KRQE-TV New Mexico Fox KBIM-TV KREZ-TV Nexstar
KRQE Media Group is searching for a production assistant.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Part time position, 20 - 28 per week
- Must work early morning shifts or late evening hours
- Weekends are required
- Operate studio camera for live newscasts and other productions
- Floor directing the newscasts
- Must be reliable & gain the respect of news anchors
- Maintain & clean the studio
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, and other office equipment.
- Experience with other broadcast-related equipment is a plus, but not required
- Ability to meet deadlines, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:The Production Assistant must be able to stand, sit, reach, climb, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, conduct face-to-face
discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. In addition, the Production Assistant must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view more information about the requisition, or to apply go to http://krqe.com/jobs/. The application deadline is open until the position has been filled.
Apply online at: https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/JobSearch/viewAll Job Req #5821
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer