Part-Time Promotions and Marketing Assistant
Posted on 2017-07-31
By CTBA Connecticut Broadcasters Association
Townsquare Media’s New Jersey 101.5 FM (Trenton, NJ) is looking to fill a part-time position in our Promotions and Marketing department. The part-time assistant will help with daily activities that promote the station, clients or events.
- Execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits, and other street team activities from start to finish.
- Interact with listeners, clients, and execute prize giveaways on-site.
- Set up, breakdown, and transport promotional equipment to and from events including tents, banners, sound systems, prizing, etc.
- Photograph and record events for client recaps and social media.
- Drive promotional vehicles to and from events.
- 4-year college degree preferred or equivalent education.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Problem-solving and decision making.
- Ability to stand for multiple hours and lift/move 40-pound objects.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online at: http://grnh.se/x7n0151
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer