Posted on 2017-07-26
By CareerPage CareerPage
WXIN/WTTV, Tribune Broadcasting stations, has an opening for a Graphic Designer to work in our Indianapolis location.
The Graphic Designer requires a strong sense of animation and 3D design, layout, accuracy and consistency in order to enforce the station’s visual brand. This role will primarily be responsible for creating, coordinating and maintaining on-air graphics for News, Production and Promotions.
- Design/create graphics for daily newscasts, specials, commercial and promotional spots
- Create and produce animated graphic opens and elements for newscasts and promotions
- Work cross-functionally with internal departments to fulfill station’s graphic needs as needed
- Contribute to special projects such as digital ads, print work, signage, animation and set design as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience required
- 1-2 years previous broadcast design experience
- Strong design, illustration and typographic skills required
- Experience with Mac OS, Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop computer art programs
- Knowledge and experience with VizRT preferred but not required
- Knowledge of 3D animation software – Cinema 4D experience preferred
- Ability to work in a rapid, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be available to work station promotional events
- Ability to work flexible schedule – nights, weekends, holidays
HOW TO APPLY:
For consideration please apply to www.tribunemediacareers.com
WXIN/WTTV is an equal opportunity employer.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer