Posted on 2017-07-19
By WTVC WTVC
Sinclair Broadcast Group/Chattanooga has an immediate opening for a Promotions Coordinator. The ideal candidate for this position must be able to write, shoot and edit promos while managing deadlines. Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills are a must for this position.
This is not an entry level position. If you have the required experience and skills, we want to hear from you!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
- Producing daily syndicated and topical promos
- Daily tagging of network promos for ABC, FOX, The CW, MyNetwork TV and Me TV
- Filling traffic logs with promotion inventory
- Assisting with station sponsored events, contests and live non-news productions
- At least two years of promotion experience are required
- Proficiency with Adobe programs
- Basic professional shooting skills and experience in news promotion are a plus, along with advanced skills in After Effects
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online, and include your salary requirements and a link to your latest work. Work examples should showcase strong editing and writing skills.
If you do not have a link to your work, apply on-line and then send your non-returnable DVD to: WFLI, 1101 East Main St., Chattanooga, TN 37408.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer